Some activity in your social profiles may need to be taken cared of by other members in the team. By assigning them as tasks in Social Report, you can monitor the resolution through the Task Performance Report. Learn how to create tasks here.
To view the Task Performance Report, go to Tasks > Task Performance Report.
Tasks by Date - shows the trend of tasks assigned and completed during the selected period.
Task Performance by Team Member:
- Assigned - number of tasks assigned to the user
- Completed - number of tasks completed by the user
- First touch - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned to the user up to the time he first opened it
- Task resolution - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned up to the time it was completed
- Completion ratio - percentage of resolved tasks over all tasks assigned
Don't have an account yet? Try it free!