It's no secret that influencer marketing is changing social media marketing as we know it. In fact, over 65% of surveyed brands have participated in some form of influencer marketing as of mid-2015. Expanding on this, The Shelf published an infographic that shows the true power of influencer marketing and its benefits.
Some interesting takeaways from the infographic include:
- 65% of brands are already embracing influencer marketing
- 92% of consumers trust recommendations from other people—even if they don't know the person
- 72% of influencers continued to post about companies that sponsored them after the paid sponsorship ended
- Promoting content through influencers increases conversions at a 3 to 10 times faster rate
- 35% of consumers find new products through blogs
Here's the infographic:
Is your company considering an influencer marketing campaign of its own? Keep these five things in mind.